My name is Carrie. I am a wife and a mother of 3. I started baking when I was 4 years old standing on a stool in my Grannymom's kitchen. I used to be so amazed at all the baking and cake decorating we would do. I never thought one day I would be doing it too. I love being creative and designing cakes to fit the customers needs. Traditional is fine and I can do traditional, but my passion is with my creativity. Seeing the expressions on people's faces is what makes it so worth while!
Enchanted Cakes and Treats does not bargain our prices for anyone. Do not ask for a price reduction.
1. Your order must be paid in full at the time of pickup.
2. If you’re unhappy with your order, bring the matter to attention before you leave Enchanted Cakes and Treats establishment. Once you leave the bakery with your order, Absolutely NO REFUNDS will be given.
3. Once you leave the bakery, the cake is in YOUR FULL responsibility.
We suggest all cakes be transported on the floor or trunk of your vehicle. Do not put the cake on your lap or on the seat.
Car should be cool in temperature.
Please keep in mind braking, turning and accelerating can affect your cake.
We do offer delivery for a fee. If you are not comfortable with delivering your cake please let the professionals handle it. We will not fix your cake for free, once you pick it up and leave the premises, it is YOURresponsibility.
4. Due to difference cake and cake drum sizes, all cake boxes may not be available for your size of cake. We can cover and protect the cake to your satisfaction before you leave, with the materials we have in store.
5. We cannot accept checks at the time of pickup, ONLY cash and debit/credit cards will be accepted.
The deposit paid in order to book the cake is NON-REFUNDABLE.
If the cake is paid in full at the time of the cancellation and is within 14 days of pickup, then 50% will be refunded by bakery credit within 30 days of cancellation. If 50% of the total was paid and you need to cancel, no deposit will be returned. Any amount paid over the 50% deposit will be refunded in bakery credit as long as the cancellation is 14 days before the date of your order.
Once the 50% deposit has been placed, be it 5 minutes after or 100 years later the 50% deposit will not be refunded.
Before placing the order, ensure that you want to place the cake order.
In order to book a complimentary wedding cake consultation, you will need to call/email/or come in person to book your consultation. Consultations are available for Weddings only, and must be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
Pleading the staff will not change any opinions